Deadlift – Exercises to Promote Fat Loss
Legs are not only made up of quads but the entire posterior chain – especially the hamstrings. And without doubt, there is no better exercise than the good old Deadlift to improve and strengthen your entire body and promote fat loss.
- Walk to the bar. Stand with your mid-foot under the bar. Don’t touch it with your shins yet.
- Grab the bar. Narrow, about shoulder-width apart. Arms vertical from the front-view, hanging just outside your legs.
- Bend your knees. Keep going until your shins touch the bar. Don’t move the bar. Keep it over your mid-foot.
- Lift your chest. Straighten your back. Don’t move the bar. Don’t drop your hips. Don’t squeeze your shoulders-blades. Pull.
- Take a big breath, hold it and stand up. Keep the bar against your legs. Don’t shrug or lean back at the top.\