10 Rounds for Time
- Push-Ups (3-6-9-12-15-18-21-24-27-30 reps)
- Pull-Ups (1-2-3-4-5-6-7-8-9-10 reps)
- Dips (2-4-6-8-10-12-14-16-18-20 reps)
- Chin-Ups (10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps)
- Pistols (5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5-5 reps)
In the first round complete 3 push-ups, 1 pull-up, 2 dips, 10 chin-ups and 5 pistols.
In the next round complete 6, 2, 7, 10 and 5 of each movement, and so on for 10 rounds.
The difference between a pull-up and a chin-up is the hand position on the pull-up bar (hands should face inward for pull-ups, outward for chin-ups).
Perform the chin ups and pull ups with bands.
- Swap pistols for air squats.