Nordic Ham Curl
This one is a killer.
Be careful as this is not a Beginner exercise.
- Setup with your hips extended and torso upright. Your feet have to be stable by either weight or a Training partner.
- Keep your hips extended, begin to lower yourself as slowly as possible until you can no longer control the descent.
- At this point, allow yourself to fall to the floor in a controlled fashion and “catch” yourself with your arms.
- Give yourself just enough of a push off the floor to get back into a position where you can pull yourself back to the start using your hamstrings.
- Lauren-Fisher: CrossFit Inc