9. Kettlebell Exercises for Abs
Everything you do with the kettlebell strengthens the core, so without noticing you are building abdominal strength. If you want to focus better on the abs, you can add the kettlebell to any regular core movement. For example the sit up, Russian twist and hollow rock to make it more demanding.
Hollow rock movement require the whole body to hold tension while you rock front and back, without resting your legs or shoulder blades on the floor. Add the kettlebell, keep it overhead the whole time and lock out the elbows.
- Sit on the floor
- Raise your legs
- Bend the knees, lean back
- Lift the kettlebell from side
- Bring it to the other side
- Front and back
- Kettlebell-athlete: Unsplash