- Tricep Workouts – Grab the bars and jump up. Balance yourself with locked elbows.
- Lower your body by bending your arms. Lean your torso slightly forward.
- Go down until your shoulders are below your elbows at the bottom.
- Lift your body back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
- Balance yourself with your shoulders over your hands. Lock your elbows.
TRICEP WORKOUTS – KICK BACK
This is a great exercise to add into your bicep and tricep workouts.
Start with your palms facing your torso. Keep your back straight with a slight bend in the knees and bend forward at the waist. Your torso should be almost parallel to the floor. Your upper arms should be close to your torso and parallel to the floor. Your forearms should be pointed towards the floor as you hold the weights.
There should be a 90-degree angle formed between your forearm and upper arm. This is your starting position.Now, while keeping your upper arms stationary use your triceps to lift the weights until the arm is fully extended. Focus on moving the forearm and let the elbow tight to your Body.
- Tricep-workouts: Photos courtesy of CrossFit Inc