After the hugely popular first series, featuring top Crossfitter Jacob Heppner, the Brute Showdown is back. This time its the turn of the ladies.
Over two days the four athletes compete in eight different events.
The competitors are:
- Brooke Ence – CrossFit Games Athlete, 2015 14th Fittest Woman on Earth.
- Mattie Rogers – Weightlifter, 2016 Olympic Team Alternate, Bronze Medalist at the 2017 World Championship, Silver Medalist at the 2018 World Championship.
- Dana Linn Bailey – Bodybuilder, 2013 Ms. Olympia.
- Maddy Forberg – Elite Powerlifter.
In this first episode they introduced all 4 athletes in more detail.
In episode 2 they all tested their 1rm clean and deadlift
EPISODE 3 – CROSSFIT WOD “CHRISTINE”
- brute strength showdown episode 3: Brute Strength