About the event
After last year sucess,CROSSCAMP IS BACK…. a 3-day event is organized in a leafy spot with its own private beach on the second finger of Chalkidiki, aiming to feature the Fittest Athlete of the Year!
We at the Cross Camp strongly believe in the idea of community so those who will register for the event will have the chance to travel to the venue, compete and live together with all of us for three days.
It is our aim to offer you an unforgettable experience!
Registration dates : Wednesday 15/2 to Sunday 30/4
Competition dates : Friday 25/5
Competition venue : YMCA Campsite (ΧΑΝΘ) Agios Nikolaos, Chalkidiki
Maximum number of athletes admitted: 500 athletes
Individual athletes will compete in following categories:
1) Male & Female RX – Open for all ages
2) Male & Female Scaled – Open for all ages
3) Male & Female MASTERS 35+
Team athletes will compete in following categories:
1) Team of 3 men and 1 woman (EVERY TEAM MUST HAVE AT LEAST ONE RX ATHLETE)
• €110. This covers the 3- day package including the competition participation, accommodation on Friday and Saturday and the meals of the athlete (ie Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast- lunch- dinner and Sunday breakfast and lunch).
NΒ In case of paying a deposit of €30 in advance (by April 1st), the fees will be reduced to €100.
• €80. This covers the 3- day accommodation without participation in the competition and full board (ie Friday dinner, Saturday breakfast- lunch- dinner and Sunday breakfast and lunch).
• €30. Participation in the competition (no accommodation or meals included)
* Deposits are NOT refundable.
Athletes will be accommodated in cabinets housing 12 people and should bring along their own pillow, set of sheets, towels, sleeping bag.
Ways of payment
Registrations will only be made by the coach with full personal data of the athlete (full name, category, Tshirt size) and after the participation fees are doposited to eurobank ( IBAN GR98 0260 2030 0008 5010 1021 910 ) and justified “crosscamp”.(bank receipt necessary)
Deposits of €30 can be made by all the participants until April 30th apart from those made by the participants who pick the special reduced package of €100 (instead of €110) and will have to deposit €30 by April 7th.
Please log on our Facebook page crosscamp games or call us on 6938 770 133 Ouzounis Ioannis and 6987 075 423 Giailidis Giorgos for further information.