About the event
- 9 am to 5 pm each day with a 1-hour lunch break
- Please arrive at 8:45 am on day 1 to check-in
WHAT TO BRING
- Your receipt for this course (you can log into your registration to find this)
- Government Issued ID
- Kids Trainer Course Material (sent after registration)
- Pen/pencil and notebook
- Suitable clothes for working out
- Small snacks and fluids, and a meal if you do not plan on going off-site during the lunch break
1) A criminal background check must be completed prior to registering for the CrossFit Kids Trainer Course.
- You must create an account at this site https://crossfit.applicantcompliance.com/ to start the background check. This will allow you to track and receive the result of your background check. Fill in all the required fields and select “Seminar Training” for the type of check you need. Be aware that you must have either attended a Level One course or be registered to attend a Level One course to register for a Kids Course.
- When your background check is completed (it takes 1-10 days depending on your country), send email@example.com a copy of the background check. Indicate your name and the date/location of the course you would like to attend in the email subject line.
- After you send firstname.lastname@example.org your background check result, you will be sent a code to register for the Kids course.
2) Attainment of the CrossFit Level 1 Trainer Certificate is required to receive a CrossFit Kids Trainer Certificate.
If you have a confirmed registration for an upcoming Level 1 Certificate Course, you may register for a CrossFit Kids Trainer course. You do not need to have passed the L1 test to attend a Kids course, but you need to have passed the L1 test to teach using the methods learned in the Kids course. If you have not passed the Level One test you will receive a certificate of attendance. When you pass the Level One test, email email@example.com and an upgraded Kids course trainer certificate will be sent to you.