About the event
The camps are run similar to a Level 1 with board work and full group participation. It is advised to bring a notebook and to have all of the gear you would use to lift.
Each seminar covers:
- Weightlifting theories and practices
- Progressions practicing bar path and key positions to produce maximum force
- Cues to build kinesthetic awareness
- Proper technique for more efficient movement
- Drills to improve strength and reinforce technique
- Demonstration of movements for repetition
- Mental exercises for attempting maximal lift
- Exercises and drills that are most effective for mastery
- Nutrition for optimal performance
- Why Olympic Weightlifting is the most mentally challenging sport
Technique, Technique, Technique – This is my philosophy!