About the event
In June 2014 CrossFit Berloga will organize a seven-day CrossFit-camp in St. Petersburg. For us it is one of the main events of the year. This training, which many athletes can only dream about, because there will be an opportunity to train with the best athletes and under the guidance of the best coaches in Europe among which plans to be the only Champion of CrossFit Games from Europe Mikko Salo and Russian weightlifter, Vice-Champion of the World 2011 and 2013, the European champion 2013 Oleg Chan.
The Philosophy of the Camp
- Broad and varied training, including practical training with athletes – members of the Russian national team on weightlifting, gymnastics, kettlebells
- Recovery in the most comfortable conditions
- The highest level of sports facilities – CrossFit box, swimming pool, soccer and volleyball fields
- Highly qualified and experienced Russian trainers who are paying attention to the individual needs of athletes
- An interesting cultural program