• The rope passes under the feet twice for each jump.
• The rope must spin forward for the rep to count.
• Only successful jumps are counted, not attempts.
CrossFit Open Workout 20.2 Movement Standards – Scaled
HANGING KNEE RAISES
Scaled athletes and scaled teens may perform hanging knee-raises.
• Begin by hanging from the pull-up bar with arms extended.
• Heels must be brought back behind the bar.
• Overhand, underhand, or mixed grips are all permitted.
• The rep is credited when the knees are above the hips
2020 CrossFit Open
The CrossFit Open is the first direct route for qualification to the 2020 CrossFit Games. National Champions of each country as well as the Top 20 overall finishers (excluding National Champions) will be granted an invitation to the highest competition stage in CrossFit.
It is also an opportunity for the world to see how each athlete stacks against each other and for everyone – no matter age or level of experience – to compete together and complete the same workouts.
Weekly workouts are announced every Thursday at 5pm Pacific Time and athletes should submit their scores by 5pm the following Monday.
- Crossfit-open-workout-20.2-strategy: Photo courtesy of CrossFit Inc