7. WIDE LEG SIT UP
- Begin seated with your legs stretched apart
- Lower yourself down so that your back is flat on the floor and your arms reach overhead.
- Reach up and forward as you pull yourself back up to seated with the strength of your abs.
Even if your hips aren’t super flexible to begin with, you can still get the benefits of this variation and work up to full flexibility over time.
8. RUNNING MAN SIT UP
- Lie flat on the floor with your hands behind your head.
- Exhale as you sit up, twisting your torso and bending your right knee so that you left elbow crosses over your right knee.
- Drop all the way back down to the start before repeating on the other side.
- Crossfit-abs: CrossFit Inc