3. FROG CRUNCH
- Start seated with your knees bent out in front of you. Lean back slightly so your torso is at a 45-degree angle to the floor and your shins are parallel to the floor.
- Keep your abs engaged as you straighten your legs and simultaneously bring your arms out to the side.
- Bring your arms and legs back in to the starting position.
- Continue pulsing like this as you hold your core steady.
4. REVERSE CRUNCH
While you can’t technically spot reduce belly fat on your lower abdomen, you can lower your overall body fat, which will reveal your underlying muscle. Pair this exercise with a healthy diet and a good cardio workout schedule
- Start on your back with your hips and knees bent at 90-degree angles. You shins should be parallel to the floor. Place your arms alongside your body with your palms facing down.
- Exhale as you contract your lower abdominal muscles to lift your butt and lower back off the ground.
- Inhale as you release back to the starting position.
Make sure this move is focused on your abs and that you’re not pressing into the ground with your hands.
- Crossfit-abs: CrossFit Inc