Learn how to build a massive chest with this challenging workout.
In this collab between Fit Media and Obi Vincent, The London-based PT and WBFF Pro Muscle Model takes us through his massive chest workout, focusing on intensity and contraction, rather than heavy weights.
- 40 minutes max
- Lot of volume
- Focus on every single rep
- Keep the intensity high at all times
Below is the outline for the workout. Obi goes into more detail in the video itself.
How to Build a Massive Chest – Complete Workout
Firstly, Obi likes to pre-exhaust the chest.
- Standing Cable Crossover 4 sets. Start light and bring up weight gradually
- Dumbbell Incline Bench Press. No lockout, maintain constant tension on the pecs
- Dumbbell Incline Close Grip Superset. Squeeze the dumbbells together all the way throughout the movement. Great for upper chest
Wide Grip Dips. Tempo 2 down, 1 or 2 seconds up. Focus on every single rep.
Flat Bench Dumbbell Press (with twist). Squeeze at the top of the movement and squeeze the dumbbells together at the top.
30 Press Ups
- Upper-Body-Chest-Muscles: Depositphotos / Obi Vincent