IMPORTANT EXERCISES: PULL UP
The pull-up is considered a true measure of strength by many trainers and with good reason. Completing a correct pull-up uses all the muscles of the back and arms and is a very effective upper body exercise.
- Pullups are one of the most convenient exercises. You can do them everywhere.
- Pullups do a great job of targeting the back and biceps
- It engages the back, shoulders, chest and arms.
- Helps developing powerful forearms and grip strength to help improve your performance in several sports
Step 1: Grab The Bar. Grip it about shoulder-width apart. Full grip with your palms down.
Step 2: Hang. Raise your feet off the floor by bending your knees. Hang with straight arms.
Step 3: Pull. Pull yourself up by pulling your elbows down to the floor. Keep your elbows close.
Step 4: Pass The bar. Pull yourself all the way up until your chin passes the bar. Don’t do half reps.
Step 5: Repeat. Lower yourself all the way down until your arms are straight. Breathe. Pullup again.
- d-ball crossfit workouts christian lucero: Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.