Abs Exercises: L-Sit
A simple sit. On your hands or on bars. With outstretched legs. In the air. It’s on you.
Try different variations.
- Kettlebell L-Sit
- Bar L-Sit
- Ring L- Sit
Similar in form to the L-Sit, except performed in a hanging position, the L Hang requires shoulder and arm strength to sustain the hold and very strong abs and hips to hold the legs parallel to the ground.
- Dead hang from a bar or set of rings
- Keep the legs straight and held together
- Raise the legs until they are parallel to the floor and hold the position
- side-plank-crossfit-girl: CrossFit Jacana
- jonathan-borba-0KGct860xWA-unsplash: Unsplash