6. SIDE TO SIDE PRESS UP
- Assume a Push Up position with your body straight, supported by your extended arms. Your hands should be outside of shoulder width. This will be your starting position.
- Initiate the movement by flexing the elbows and leaning to one side, lowering your torso to the ground.
- Return to the starting position by extending your elbows, pushing yourself back to center.
- On the next repetition lower yourself to the other side, again returning to the starting position after the rep is complete. Continue alternating until the set is finished.
- band-assisted-press-up: Dilan Hurtado