2. STATIC HOLD ABS EXERCISES – ARCH BODY POSITION
The arch body position is a strong contraction of the posterior kinetic chain while laying prone on the ground. Much like the hollow, there is active tissue throughout the body. Most athletes have an easier time establishing this position as it is less technical than hollow.
Arch Body Position Technique
- Chest and quads are lifted off of the floor
- Knees and elbows are locked
- Arms are by the ears with active shoulders
- Ankle is plantar flexed with pointed toes
- bruce-mars-tj27cwu86Wk-unsplash: Unsplash