AMRAP (with a Partner) in 40 minutes:
- 800 meter Medicine Ball Run (20/14 lb)
- 100 Kettlebell Swings (53/35 lb)
- 10 Tire Flips and Jump Thru (As Heavy As Possible)
- 4 200 meter Fire Hose Drag and Pull (50 ft)
- 100 Alternating Kettlebell Cleans (53/35 lb)
- 50 Push-Ups
- 50 Step Walking Lunges
Source: Stevie D Photographer
Run the 800M together sharing the med ball carry. Then complete the other movements in any rep or set scheme in a “you go, I go” pattern with one partner working while the other rests. Continue until 40 minutes have elapsed.
For the “tire flip and jump thru,” Partner 1 will flip the tire then jump into and out of the centre landing on the opposite side completing the first rep. Partner 2 will then take their turn. Partners alternate until 10 reps are completed for the round. If the tire is too heavy for one partner, both may work together to flip the tire and take turns jumping through.
If a fire hose is not available, use a battle rope of similar length.
This is a long and heavy conditioning workout by Coach Creation WOD.
- tire-flip: RX'd Photography