Read all the movement standards for CrossFit Open workout 20.5.
It’s the last week of the 2020 Open so make sure you go all and adhere to the movement standards.
CrossFit Open workout 20.5
For time (20 minute time cap)
Partitioned in any way:
- 40 Ring muscle ups
- 80 calorie row
- 120 wal ball shots
Female: 14-lb ball to 9 ft target
Male: 20-lb ball to 10 ft target
Movement standards for CrossFit Open workout 20.5
Movement standards for CrossFit Open workout 20.5 for RX, scaled and masters athletes.
• Begin hanging from the rings, with arms fully extended and feet off the ground.
• If performing consecutive kipping muscle-ups, a change of direction below the rings is required.
• The rep is credited when the elbows are fully locked out in the support position.
• Must pass through some portion of a dip before reaching lockout.
• Kipping is allowed, but swings or rolls to support are not permitted.
• No part of the foot may rise above the rings during the kip.
- CrossFit-open-workout-20.5-movement-standards: Photos courtesy of CrossFit Inc