9. DEAD BUG HOLD
- Lie on your back and raise your legs and arms straight up in the air. Your legs should be hip width apart and your arms shoulder width apart, both fully extended.
- From here, scoop your lower abs by tilting your pelvis inwards, removing any arch from your lower back and flattening your spine against the ground.
- Draw your belly button into your spine.
- Lower your legs towards the ground, as far as you can maintain a spine flat against the ground.
10. Isometric Core Abs Exercises – HALF DEAD BUG HOLD
- Lie on your back and raise your legs and arms.
- Bend your legs at the knees and have them hip width apart with a 90-degree bend at your hips and knees.
- Place a palm on the top of each thigh.
- Flatten your spine against the mat, then gently push your palms into your knees, creating tension for you to resist against.
Enjoyed these Isometric Core Abs Exercises? Try these
- Dave-D-L-sit: Photo Courtesy of CrossFit inc