This brutal combination of Chest Finisher Exercises will leave you exhausted and pumped. The perfect way to end any great chest session.
Learn how to push past your limits with these top tips from Jeff from Athlean-X.
Chest Finisher Exercises Number 1 (Bilateral)
“The first is a bilateral chest exercise combo. This is perfect for those who already have great command of their chest and are looking for an intense way to end their chest workout.
The exercises for this finisher are as follows:”
- DB Incline Bench Press x 10-12 RM to failure
- Dip Stretch (Stretch your pecs at the bottom of a dip with for 30 seconds)
- Inner Third Chest Crossovers x 20 reps to failure in inner 1/3 of motion.”
Chest Finisher Exercises 2 (Unilateral)
“Try this unilateral chest workout finisher instead:”
- DB Single Arm Incline Bench Press x 10-12 RM to failure
- Rack Pec Stretch (Stretch pec major and pec minor for 30 seconds)
- Cavaliere Crossover x 20 reps to failure in inner 1/3 of motion.
“Each of these complexes would be performed a total of 3 times with very little rest in between, depending on which one you choose to do. You can use both of them on different chest training days as well if you so choose.”
“As with any workout, it’s important to take your chest past the point of failure if you want to elicit the fastest changes in size and strength.
Doing the same chest workout over and over again and hoping that you will build new muscle is likely not going to cut it.
If you want to get a bigger chest, you need to utilize chest workouts and techniques that help you to greater challenges.”