3. Jordan – Killer Kettlebell Workouts
- 100 Kettlebell Swings (24/16 kg)
- 100 Sit-Ups
- 100 Air Squats
- 100 Push-Ups
With a running clock, as fast as possible perform the prescribed work in the order written.
Score is the time on the clock when the last repetition of Push-Ups is completed.
4. King Kettlebell
5 rounds for time:
- 15 Kettlebell Swings (75/55 lb)
- 10 Lunges
- 15 calorie Assault Air Bike
- 10 Push-Ups
- 15 Sit-Ups
- 10 Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (75/55 lb)
Score is the time on the clock when the last set of kettlebell sumo deadlift high-pulls is completed.
“King Kettlebell” is one of the challenge workouts by Assault Fitness for their assault WOD series.
- Kettlebell-Clean-and-Press-Image: Jason Giles for StrongFirst