The 2022 Team Quarterfinal workout floorplans have been released. The online event starts on Thursday, April 7, at 12 p.m. (noon) PT.
The team Quarterfinals are the second stage of competition for athletes from the same Affiliate wishing to qualify for the CrossFit Games. They will feature five workouts over the course of three days, with workout score submissions due in 24-hour windows:
- Submission Window 1: 12 p.m. (noon) Thursday, April 7, through 12 p.m. (noon) Friday, April 8
- Submission Window 2: 12 p.m. (noon) Friday, April 8, through 12 p.m. (noon) Saturday, April 9
- Submission Window 3: 12 p.m. (noon) Saturday, April 9, through 12 p.m. (noon) Sunday, April 10
All workout details will be published on Thursday, April 7, at 12 p.m. (noon) – all times reflect Pacific Time.
Teams consist of two men and two women from the same affiliate. The top 25% of teams in each continental region (with a minimum of 50 teams per region) qualify for Quarterfinals.
2022 Team Quarterfinal workout floorplans
How many teams qualify for Semifinals?
Following the Quarterfinals the top teams in each continental region will advance to the Semifinals for their chance to earn a ticket to the CrossFit Games.
In North America, the top 80 teams advance to Semifinals (with 20 teams competing at each Semifinal). In Europe, the top 40 teams advance to Semifinals (with 20 teams competing at each Semifinal). The top 20 teams in Oceania, Asia, South America and Africa qualify for Semifinals.
After the close of competition, the leaderboard will remain unofficial until the conclusion of the review process. CrossFit set April 15 as the deadline to set the leaderboard.
A total of 465 teams qualified for Quarterfinals, broken down as follows:
|Continent||Teams – Top 25% Cutline|
- team quarterfinals atheltes on rower: Photo courtesy of CrossFit Inc.
- team quarterfinal workout 1 floorplan: CrossFit
- team quarterfinal workout 2 floorplan: CrossFit
- team quarterfinal workout 3 floorplan: CrossFit
- team quarterfinal workout 4 floorplan: CrossFit
- team quarterfinal workout 5 floorplan: CrossFit
- T2 – CFP9 ghd sit ups: Photo courtesy of CrossFit Inc.