3. SIDE PLANK
- Lie on your side with your legs stacked and your upper body propped up on your elbow.
- Push your hips up so that only your elbow, forearm and foot of your bottom leg are on the ground.
- You should have a straight line from your head and top shoulder to your top foot.
- Your shoulder should be in line with your supporting elbow.
- Hold for 20+ seconds on each side.
4. Isometric Core Abs Exercises – V HOLD
- Start by sitting on the ground with your knees bent and feet flat on the floor.
- Lift your feet off the ground and roll back onto your tailbone.
- Maintaining a neutral spine, extend your legs and your arms until they are straight and are running parallel to each other.
- Your torso and legs should create a ‘V’ shape.