7. Isometric Core Abs Exercises – BEAR CRAWL HOLD
- Go onto your hands and knees on the floor.
- Your knees should be hip width apart, directly under your hips.
- Your arms should be shoulder width apart with your hands on the floor directly under your shoulders.
- Keeping your back straight and your lower abdominals engaged, lift your knees an inch or so off the ground.
8. Isometric Core Abs Exercises – PLANK
- Have your forearms on the ground, shoulder width apart and your feet on the floor.
- Push up onto your elbows so that your body is off the ground with only your forearms and toes on the floor.
- You should have a straight line from your head to your heels and your shoulders should be directly above your elbows.
- Keep your glutes activated to assist you in maintaining a safe position for your lower back (your hips shouldn’t be in the air or sagging downwards).
- Dave-D-L-sit: Photo Courtesy of CrossFit inc