These photos of USA CrossFit Athletes show the talent, skill and drive of this dedicated group of individuals.
The USA is a “country on the North American continent that consists of 50 states, a federal district (District of Columbia) and 14 territories.
Five of the fourteen territories are inhabited: Puerto Rico, Guam, Northern Mariana Islands, U.S. Virgin Islands and American Samoa. Puerto Rico is the biggest and most populous territory.
The national flag of the USA has 13 stripes and 50 white stars on blue background.
The 13 stripes refer to the 13 British colonies that declared independence from the kingdom of Great Britain in 1776 and the 50 stars refer to the 50 U.S. states.”
USA CrossFit Athletes
Scroll through these amazing USA CrossFit Athletes.
For more photo articles check out Female CrossFit Athletes – Strength, Power and Beauty or Most Amazing CrossFit Body Transformations of ALL Time.
- brooke-ence-clean-and-jerk: Brooke Ence
- Mat-fraser-Rope-Climb: Photo Courtesy of CrossFit Inc
- : Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.
- Justin Medeiros Games 2020: Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.
- brooke wells snatch: Photo courtesy of CrossFit Inc.
- box jump rich froning: Photo courtesy of CrossFit Inc.
- Danielle-Brandon: Photo Courtesy of CrossFit Inc
- CrossFit myths: Photo courtesy of CrossFit Inc.
- Colleen Fotsch: Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.
- Usa-CrossFit-Athletes: Photos courtesy of CrossFit Inc