Registration for The 2017 CrossFit Liftoff will remain open until 5 p.m. PT on Dec. 4.
Snatch. Clean and jerk. Work out.
Two max-effort lifts and a test of GPP will make up CrossFit’s third annual weightlifting competition, which will be held Thursday, Nov. 30-Monday, Dec. 4, 2017.
The CrossFit Liftoff, powered by Rogue, will begin with the release of the workout at 5 p.m. PT on Thursday, Nov. 30. From there, athletes will have until Monday, Dec. 4, at 5 p.m. PT to complete the workout in addition to their heaviest snatch and clean and jerk. There is no time cap on the lifts and athletes may make as many attempts as they want within the competition dates.
DIVISIONS AND WEIGHT CLASSES
Athletes will have the option to compete in the following divisions:
- Individual Men and Women
- Teenage Boys and Girls 14-15
- Teenage Boys and Girls 16-17
- Masters Men and Women 35-39
- Masters Men and Women 40-44
- Masters Men and Women 45-49
- Masters Men and Women 50-54
- Masters Men and Women 55-59
- Masters Men and Women 60+
Each division will include the following weight classes (body weight in pounds):
HOW TO COMPETE
There are two way to compete at The 2017 CrossFit Liftoff:
- In CrossFit affiliates around the world. Athletes can snatch, clean and jerk, and work out in front of a judge and get their scores validated by the affiliate manager.
- Athletes may video record their performances and submit YouTube video links with their scores.
Please note all athletes are advised to film their performances—even if the athlete performs the workout in an affiliate in front of a judge—since a video record of all workouts is required in order to claim any prize.
The 2016 CrossFit Liftoff
The last year events were:
1-rep-max clean and jerk
Complete as many rounds as possible in 15 minutes of:
100 overhead squats
50 box jumps
What will the events look like and who will take the first places this year? Let´s see!