10. Ring Muscle-Up AMRAP
AMRAP in 7 Minutes:
- 3 Ring Muscle-Ups
- 6 Shoulder-to-Overheads (115/85 lb)
- 9 Box Jumps (24/20 in)
This is a sprint-style workout. Most athletes should aim to do the ring muscle-ups unbroken and pace the box jumps nicely, as they can get the heart rape up fast.
With such a short workout you’ll really have to push yourself, but this will develop your mental toughness.
11.Nasty Girls V2
3 Rounds for Time
- 50 Pistols (alternating legs)
- 7 Ring Muscle-Ups
- 10 Hang Power Cleans (175/125 lb)
This “Nasty Girls v2” triplet was originally created as a CrossFit Games Regional workout (2014 Individual Event #3), and was named for the original “Nasty Girls” workout from 2005.
- Ring Muscle Up: Photo Courtesy of CrossFit Inc
- ring muscle up: Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.