If you are looking for a workout to fix skinny arms, you have come to the right place. These 9 exercises should help you achieve your goals as fast as possible.
Being fitter is not always about losing weight. Some people struggle to bulk up and have to change up their training routine compared to those who are looking for weight loss.
Jeff Cavaliere was the head physical therapist of the New York Mets for 3 years and is now a YouTube sensation. He delivers clear information without noise on his ATHLEAN-X YouTube channel.
In a recent video, he talks about a workout to fix skinny arms. His friend and co-host, Jesse Laico, used to be skinny and followed a program designed by Jeff to bulk up and show muscles.
”If you want to have bigger arms, it’s ok to do this as an accessory to what you’re doing in terms of building up your strength,” Jeff says.
Although you need to pay close attention to what you are eating, you should also change up your training routine and this workout to fix skinny arms should do the trick.
Watch Video Workout to Fix Skinny Arms
Workout to Fix Skinny Arms
1. Strict Curls – 3 sets of 5-6 reps.
2. Cheat Curls – 3 sets of 5-6 reps
The first two exercises should be done as a superset. Do one set of exercise 1 and go straight to exercise 2. Rest only after doing one set of each exercise before starting a new set.
3. Inclined Waiter Curls – 3 sets of 8-10 reps
4. Cross body hammer curls – 2 or 3 sets of 10-12 reps
5. Lying triceps stretch extension – 3 sets of 6-8 reps
6. EZ bar JM press – 3 sets to failure
Exercises 5 and 6 should be done as a superset, just like exercises 1 and 2. No rest between each set.
7. Rocking triceps pushdowns – 3 sets of 10-12 reps
8. Incline triceps kickback – 3 sets of 10-12 reps
9. Cobra push-ups – 3 sets to failure.
The last two exercises are also meant to be done as a superset.
- Workout to Fix Skinny Arms: Karsten Winegeart