Can you get abs in one month? According to Mike Diamonds, you can. It won’t be easy, but you can do it if you follow his 5 easy steps to get abs in 4 weeks. Check it out.
Dr Mike Diamonds was a medical doctor who is now an online fitness and health coach and a YouTuber. He has over a million subscribers on his channel and he usually uses his own body transformation as an example of how to help people become their better selves. He is also the creator of the website Sculpt by Science.
Mike Diamonds shares his personal journey, commencing transformations at 30% body fat or higher and achieving a guaranteed six-pack within 90 to 120 days. Mike addresses the common skepticism among clients, assuring them that change is attainable with the right steps.
Catering to busy professionals with families, Mike underscores the effectiveness of his strategies in not only achieving but also maintaining a six-pack. He acknowledges the widespread desire for a well-defined midsection and encourages both men and women to strive for this goal.
In the video, Mike delves into the science behind abdominal muscles, elucidating the significance of the rectus abdominis, external and internal obliques, and the transverse abdominis. He emphasizes the need for a comprehensive approach beyond daily crunches.
5 Easy Steps to Get Abs in 4 Weeks
Mike outlines a step-by-step process for achieving a six-pack starting at 30% body fat. He stresses the importance of goal setting, estimating the required time, and determining the weight loss target. A long-term approach is recommended, focusing on the development of abdominal muscles through specific exercises supported by EMG data.
The three key exercises suggested are crunches for the rectus abdominis, leg raises for the lower abdomen, and oblique-targeting exercises such as Russian twists. Mike provides detailed instructions for proper form and progression based on fitness levels.
Beyond exercises, Mike introduces additional steps, such as walking 10,000 steps daily, emphasizing the sustainability of this approach in burning calories and maintaining fat loss. He encourages viewers to gradually increase their daily step count.
Nutrition becomes a crucial factor in revealing the six-pack. Mike stresses the significance of being in a caloric deficit and provides a breakdown of macronutrient targets based on body weight. He recommends one gram of protein per pound of body weight, sufficient fats for hormonal function, and the remainder in carbohydrates.
Mike suggests a gradual reduction in carbohydrate intake when progress stalls and advocates for consistent monitoring and adjustments. He advises manipulating calorie intake and expenditure to establish a deeper caloric deficit for accelerated results.
In conclusion, Mike acknowledges the time it takes to see visible results, offering hope and encouragement. He shares that it took him three to four months to see his abs when starting at 30% body fat. Mike motivates viewers to stay consistent on their fitness journey, reminding them that achieving a six-pack takes time and dedication.
For Diamonds’ explanation, going from his 30% body fat all the way to single digits, watch the video below.
Reducing body fat percentage involves a multifaceted approach beyond just nutrition. While diet plays a significant role, incorporating certain lifestyle changes and exercise strategies can also contribute to fat reduction. Here are some effective methods:
- Regular Physical Activity: Engage in a combination of cardiovascular and resistance training exercises to boost metabolism and promote fat loss.
- Strength Training: Building lean muscle mass increases your resting metabolic rate, allowing you to burn more calories even at rest.
- High-Intensity Interval Training (HIIT): HIIT can accelerate calorie burn and fat loss compared to steady-state cardio.
- Aerobic Exercise: Longer-duration activities like jogging or brisk walking help create a calorie deficit over time.
- Consistent Physical Activity: Aim for at least 150 minutes of moderate-intensity aerobic activity or 75 minutes of vigorous-intensity aerobic activity each week, along with muscle-strengthening activities on two or more days per week.
- Sleep Quality: Prioritize quality sleep, aiming for 7-9 hours per night.
- Stress Management: Manage stress through techniques like meditation, deep breathing, yoga, or spending time in nature.
- Hydration: Drink enough water to control appetite and support metabolism.
- Mindful Eating: Pay attention to portion sizes and eat slowly to prevent overeating.
- Reduce Sugary Foods and Beverages: Limit sugary items, as they can contribute to weight gain and insulin resistance.
- Limit Alcohol: Alcohol can add extra calories and hinder fat loss efforts, so it’s advisable to limit consumption.
- Stay Active Throughout the Day: Incorporate movement into your daily routine, like taking the stairs or walking instead of driving.
- Track Progress: Keep records of your workouts and measurements to stay motivated and make adjustments if necessary.
- Patience: Sustainable fat loss takes time, so avoid extreme diets and drastic changes.
In conclusion, consistency is vital for successful weight loss as it establishes sustainable, healthy habits. It helps create a calorie deficit, builds momentum, develops discipline, offers measurable results, and ingrains new habits. By consistently adhering to a balanced diet and exercise plan, long-term weight loss success is achievable. Always consult with a healthcare or fitness professional before making significant changes to your routine, especially if you have underlying health conditions or are new to exercise.
BOXROX have an extensive selection of articles to help you out to lose body fat and see abs beside what you’ve just read above. Here is a curated list of important information that will help you achieve your fitness goals. Simply click on any of them, follow its instructions, and see the results for yourself.