Sign up now to become a Rehband athlete and have the chance to get 1 of a total of 1.000 free Rehband knee sleeves.
Let us support you in the world’s most prestigious test of fitness! Get injury prevention knowledge and training tips straight to your inbox. Follow a few simple signup steps and you’re done. You’re part of the team.
All we ask from you is to:
2) Sign up
3) Perform your very best when it counts the most – that’s where Rehband comes into the picture. We support your journey to success by providing you with;
- A pair of FREE Rehband knee sleeves*
Knee sleeve distribution only available in the following countries (FR, NED, SE, NO, DK, FI, UK, BE).
- Weekly injury prevention tips and training advice from Rehband ambassadors
- Competitions and exclusive deals
- Advice service from Rehband’s physiotherapist
- Inspiration from the community #rehbandathlete
- Special offers in the Rehband booth at the event where Rehband will be present
Are you in? Of course you are. You have nothing to lose!
*Knee sleeve distribution only available in the following countries (FR, NED, SE, NO, DK, FI, UK, BE). Please note that delivery cost isn’t included.
Invite your fellow athlete friends to join the Rehband Athlete Team too! Share this link with them now. And remember to follow @Rehband.
*Selection Criteria: Registered competitor. Rehband supports the community with a total of 1.000 free knee sleeves. First come first serve. The free knee sleeves are released to the 50 first registered athletes every week during the 5 weeks of the Open(see schedule below). An additional 500 knee sleeves will be made available during the Regionals.
The registration to become a Rehband Athlete will be open until August 5th 2018. The free knee sleeves will be released at the following times during the Open period, set your alarm to make sure you’re one of the 50 first to register.
Sign up opening times
– 22 February 2 PM CET
– 26 February 2 PM CET
– 5 March 2 PM CET
– 12 March 2 PM CET
– 19 March 2 PM CET
Don’t worry if you signed up and didn’t make it as one of the first 50 athletes who receives a pair of free knee sleeves. You can register again during the Regionals for which the dates will be announced on May 1st.