Learn what she eats and try these CrossFit Workouts from Annie thorisdottir.
Annie Thorisdottir is the co-owner of CrossFit Reykjavik, where she also coaches and trains, and the first woman to win the CrossFit Games twice (in 2011 and 2012). She paved the way for successive generations of Icelandic athletes, both male and female, to also rise to the top of the Sport of Fitness.
Check out how Annie eats and trains so that you can pick up tips, advice and workouts for your own training and progress.
A DAY OF NUTRITION WITH ANNIE THORISDOTTIR
Now check out 6 CrossFit Workouts from Annie thorisdottir. .
BACK TO BACK AMRAPS
- 400m run
- 8 bar MU
- 16 heavy balls
- Rest 2min
- 500m row
- 8 strict HSPU
- 16 TTB
CrossFit Workouts from Annie thorisdottir – BARBELL CYCLING
- 10x70kg/155lbs – 50 sec rest
- 8x75kg/165lbs – 40 sec rest
- 6x80kg/175lbs – 30 sec rest
- 4x85kg/185lbs – 20 sec rest
CrossFit Workouts from Annie thorisdottir – ACCESSORY CIRCUIT
2-3 rounds, rotate with a partner or rest 1:1
- Chin up hold 20-30 seconds
- Ring support hold 20-30 seconds
- Ring bottom support hold 20-30 seconds
- Angled false grip ring row hold 20-30 seconds
See the video below for full technique specifics.
CrossFit Workouts from Annie thorisdottir – EMOM
- 3 OTM at 60% – 70% for 5min
- 2 OTM at 70-85% for 5min
- 1 OTM building up to heavy of the day
CrossFit Workouts from Annie thorisdottir – BARBELL + WORKOUT
Starting every 10 minutes, 3 different barbell movements
- 12 MU
- 15 barbell snatch/cluster/clean 185/135lbs
- 21 burpees
CrossFit Workouts from Annie thorisdottir – BIKE SESSION
- Every 2 min 10 sec sprint
- Working at HR just below LT threshold
- 10 min easy bike between sets
- annie thorisdottir day of eating: Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.