JUMPING CHEST-TO-BAR PULL-UP (SCALED MASTERS 55+ ONLY)
- Scaled Masters 55+ perform jumping chest-to-bar pullups instead of muscle-ups.
- The bar should be at least six inches above the top of the head when standing tall.
- Plates or other stable platforms may be required to decrease the distance between the top of the head and the bar.
- At the start of each rep, lower until the arms are fully extended.
- The rep is credited when the chest clearly comes into contact with the bar at or below the collarbone.
- Wrapping tape around the pull-up bar or wearing hand protection (gymnastics-style grips, gloves, etc.) is permitted, but taping the bar AND wearing hand protection is not.
- CrossFit-open-workout-20.5-movement-standards: Photos courtesy of CrossFit Inc