If you are looking to carve out your midsection, check out these 7 advanced core exercises for great abs.
The abs are extremely important and one muscle group that every athlete must focus on. A strong core is a good indication of great physique and fitness capabilities. By improving your abs, you will also improve your lower body efficiency and longevity.
7 Advanced Core Exercises For Great Abs
The body can be divided into three planes:
- Sagittal – left and right side of the body
- Coronal – front and back of the body
- Transverse – top and bottom half of the body
These 7 advanced core exercises for great abs vary in which plane they work. This way, you will be giving your body and your abs a well-rounded workout.
The exercises are:
- Reverse crunch to eccentric dragon flag
- Foam roller glide plank
- Kettlebell pullover JC dead bug
- Dynaball knee raises with eccentric
- Bottoms-up kettlebell roll to side plank
- Valslide moving core row
- Band-resisted dead bug reverse crunch
Chances are you have not heard about these exercises or have no clue how to perform them. To see these 7 advanced core exercises for great abs in action, click on the video below from Luka Hocevar.
VIDEO – 7 Advanced Core Exercises For Great Abs
Check out more content from BOXROX you might find useful: