Dave Castro has posted the next clue for the Open, this time for CrossFit Open Workout 18.3.
What do you think this one means?
CROSSFIT OPEN WORKOUT 18.3
As usual, the clue is ambiguous and strange, but how could this represent the next workout? Open Workout 18.2 was a burner for example, but what do the two flowers mean?
If all this guesswork and the CrossFit Open is stressing you out, then kick back and relax with these fun memes about the Open itself. Click the link below to read the article:
MORE ABOUT DAVE CASTRO
Dave Castro generally cuts a mysterious figure, especially when he is announcing CrossFit Open Workouts, but he has been heavily involved in CrossFit right from the beginning. Learn more about the man behind the WODs.
Timeline for Dave Castro
- Dave Castro knew he wanted to become a Navy SEAL before graduating from high school, and it wasn’t long after that he enlisted in the Navy, graduated from BUD/S and began his service as a SEAL from 1998-2010.
- In 2005, he first caught wind of CrossFit and started following CrossFit.com to support his training.
- By 2006 he had begun training at the original CrossFit HQ affiliate in Santa Cruz, CA and was soon helping out at Level 1 seminars.
- in 2007 he hosted the first ever CrossFit Games competition at his family’s Ranch in Aromas, CA. Since that time, the CrossFit Games competition has grown exponentially into a professional sport under Dave’s direction.
- Now Dave serves as the Director of the CrossFit Games and Co-Director of Training alongside Nicole Carroll.
If you still feel worried, anxious or just plain excited about what CrossFit Open Workout 18.3 could be, then read this article: