Build Strong Hamstrings – Hip Bridge
- Lie face up on the floor, with your knees bent and feet flat on the ground. Keep your arms at your side with your palms down.
- Lift your hips off the ground until your knees, hips and shoulders form a straight line. Squeeze those glutes hard and keep your abs drawn in so you don’t overextend your back during the exercise.
- Hold your bridged position for a couple of seconds before easing back down.
- Make it more and more challening by putting your feet wider and wider apart. The hardest way is to put your feet on a movable platform, like a ball or a soft floor mat. Pull your legs slowly into your direction.
- Lauren-Fisher: CrossFit Inc