3. Luck of the Irish
5 Rounds for Time
- 17 Kettlebell Swings (53/35 lb)
- 17 Knees-to-Elbows
- 17 Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (53/35 lb)
- 17 Goblet Squats (53/35 lb)
Sumo deadlift high pulls teach athletes how to extend the hips before bending the arms to get max force production (core to extremity) out of the hip and knee extensors.
4. Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift High Pull Workout – Burptacular
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 Reps For Time of:
- Kettlebell Thrusters (32/20 kg)
- Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (32/20 kg)
- Kettlebell Swings (32/20 kg)
Time cap: 30 minutes
All equipment you’ll require for this workout is a single kettlebell. or the Thrusters hold the kettlebell in a goblet position and finish with the kettlebell and both arms overhead.
When finished, you will have completed 165 burpees and 55 reps of all other movements each.
- Sumo-Deadlift-High-Pulls-WOD: Photo courtesy of CrossFit Inc.