Sadly, in this day and age, adults are more likely to have problems with their posture. Be it because of sitting stiffly for too long, lounging your head forward to look at their mobile phones, or simply for not moving enough.
Maintaining good posture is essential for overall health and well-being. Poor posture can lead to a host of physical problems, including back pain, neck pain, headaches, and fatigue. By doing a daily posture routine, you can help improve your posture and reduce the risk of these health problems.
Here are some of the benefits of doing a daily posture routine:
- Improved posture: A daily posture routine can help strengthen the muscles that support good posture, making it easier to maintain good alignment throughout the day.
- Reduced pain and discomfort: Poor posture can lead to aches and pains in the neck, shoulders, back, and hips. A daily posture routine can help alleviate these discomforts by improving the alignment of your body.
- Increased energy and focus: When your body is properly aligned, it can function more efficiently, which can lead to increased energy and focus throughout the day.
- Improved breathing and circulation: Good posture allows your lungs to expand fully, which can improve your breathing and increase the oxygen flow throughout your body. This, in turn, can improve circulation and promote overall health.
- Reduced risk of injury: When your body is properly aligned, you are less likely to strain or injure your muscles, joints, and ligaments.
Overall, doing a daily posture routine can help you feel better, move more easily, and improve your overall health and well-being. And if you’re looking for the perfect 5-minute daily posture routine, you found it. It was created by Jeremy Ethier.
Jeremy Ethier is a kinesiologist and fitness trainer, co-founder of Built With Science. His YouTube channel has over 4 million subscribers and he delivers clear information with sound background research.
Check it out.
The Perfect 5-Minute Daily Posture Routine for 2023
This is Ethier’s perfect 5-minute daily posture routine. And as the name implies, you can and should be doing this every day to reap its benefits. Your physical health will thank you later.
This set of movements is comprised of 5 exercises that will reverse your hunchback spine and improve your mobility overall. Below is the perfect 5-minute daily posture routine.
- Over-and-backs – 1 minute
- Quadruped back rotations – 30 seconds each side
- Prone arm circles – 1 minute
- Couch stretch – 30 seconds each side
- Glute bridge with 5-second-hold at top – 1 minute
As you can tell, this daily posture routine will work your upper body, lower body and focus a lot on your back and the muscles that surround your spine.
To fully understand how to perform each of the exercises that are part of this perfect 5-minute daily posture routine, click on the video below.
VIDEO – The Perfect 5-Minute Daily Posture Routine for 2023
Check out more content from BOXROX below that we think will be beneficial for you.
Do These 3 Things Every Morning to Improve Your Health and Fitness
What Are The Best Exercises to Live Longer and Healthier?
The Perfect Mobility Routine for Your Body
How to Fix Forward Head Posture (Text Neck) with One Daily Corrective Routine
6 Signs And Symptoms Of Vitamin D Deficiency
8 Sleeping Habits KILLING Your Gains
7 Nutrition Tips to Help Avoid Illness During Autumn and Winter
Six Simple Moves to Build Monster Muscle Without Using Weights
How To Take the Fitness Age Challenge and Find Out How Old You Really Are
Simple Exercise Routine to Tone Flabby Arms
- Lower-back-pain: CrossFit / Depositphotos
- Reverse bridge: Elina Fairytale / Pexels