WORKOUT 4 – PARTNER WORKOUT ‘DUO BRUTUS’ BY CAVEMANTRAINING
AMRAP in 35 minutes
Part A: AMRAP in 4 minutes
- 1 Left Single-Arm Kettlebell Swing (24/16 kg)
- 1 Right Single-Arm Kettlebell Swing (24/16 kg)
- 1 Swing Clean
Rest 2 minutes
Part B: AMRAP in 6 minutes
- Ground-to-Overheads (24/16 kg)
Rest 3 minutes
Part C: AMRAP in 20 minutes
- Max Racked Deadlifts (2 x 40/32 kg)
- Suitcase Carry (1 x 32/24 kg)
Racked deadlifts are performed with one kettlebell racked and one dead on the ground.
For parts A and B partners work independently. For part C partners share the work.
Whilst the first partner performs raked deadlifts with two kettlebells, the other performs farmer walks with one heavy kettlebell. This last task is a shared result, so work hard for your partner.