Workout 4 – Breonna Taylor Memorial WOD
8 Rounds for Time:
- 13 Burpees
- 26 Kettlebell Swings (55/35lb)
- 13 Thrusters (75/55)
- 26 Ring Rows
Perform 3 minutes work and 1 minute rest until the 8 rounds are completed.
This memorial workout is dedicated to Breonna Taylor, a 26-year-old African-American emergency room technician, who was killed on March 13, 2020, after being confronted by Louisville police who were executing a “no-knock” search warrant on her apartment.
The rep scheme signifies:
- 3 minutes and 13 reps for March 13 when she was killed
- 26 reps for her age when the incident happened
- 8 rounds for the number of times she was shot.
This workout was designed by Coach Jill Lipset.
Workout 5 – Rings Galore
- 20 Muscle-Ups
- 25 Ring Dips
- 30 Ring Handstand Push-Ups
- 35 Ring Rows
- 40 Ring Push-Ups
Most athletes should finish this workout around the 25-minute mark.
- ring-rows: CrossFit epoc