Follow along with this 30-minute total arm workout with dumbbells.
The workout consists of 15 exercises done twice and a finisher to blow up your arms. You will need four pairs of dumbbells for this exercise: 10lbs, 15lbs, 20lbs, and 25lbs. Or you can use your adjustable dumbbells.
Here is the 30-minute total arm workout with dumbells.
- Alternating ISO curls – 25lbs
- Tricep kickbacks – 15lbs
- Alternating shoulder press – 25lbs
- Alternating hammer curls – 25lbs
- Overhead tricep extension – 25lbs
- Alternating lateral to front raise – 15lbs
- 1-1/2 curl – 25lbs
- Tricep dips with dumbbells
- Arnold press – 25lbs
- Wide + narrow hammer curls – 25lbs
- Skullcrushers – 25lbs
- Upright rows – 25lbs
- Alternating cross body curl – 25lbs
- Dumbbell push-ups
- External rotation + shoulder press – 10lbs
To finish it off, 30 seconds of each exercise without rest in between.
- Upper/lower pause curls – 20lbs
- Diamond push-ups – bodyweight only
- Sitting press – 20lbs
30-minute total arm workout with dumbbells
Check out the video to follow along with this 30-minute total arm workout with dumbbells.
Did you enjoy this? Check out more content from BOXROX.