10. Burptacula – Killer Kettlebell Workouts
10-9-8-7-6-5-4-3-2-1 reps for time:
- Kettlebell Thrusters (32/20 kg)
- Kettlebell Sumo Deadlift High-Pulls (32/20 kg)
- Kettlebell Swings (32/20 kg)
Time cap: 30 minutes.
Use one kettlebell. For the Thrusters hold the kettlebell in a goblet position and finish with the kettlebell and both arms overhead.
11. Evil Thrusters
EMOM for 14 minutes:
- Odd: 10 Thrusters (95/65 lb)
- Even: 20 Kettlebell Swings (54/35 lb)
With a running clock, each minute on the minute (EMOM), athlete starts by performing 10 thrusters, then rests until the second round (starting at 1:00). Then athlete completes 20 kettlebell swings. Continue, alternating each minute, for 14 total minutes.
- Kettlebell-Clean-and-Press-Image: Jason Giles for StrongFirst