Lindy Barber announced after the 2018 CrossFit Games that she would be leaving CrossFit Mayhem. The circumstances were mysterious but you can read in the article below:
Lindy Barber Leaves Rich Froning’s CrossFit Mayhem Team
She has been quiet for a while, but has now released an update on her future life plans within CrossFit. Check out the video below for more details.
“I know I have been keeping y’all in the dark but here are my first 3 and BIGGEST changes in my life:”
- “I have officially moved to Boston. Out of the Midwest and into the Northeast.
- I am going to make a big focus change to my business and delivering world class programming / nutrition / low back recovery / fitness help to as much of the world as I can.
- I will NOT be competing in the 2019 CrossFit Games season – at all. I have thought about this a WHOLE LOT and it is the best decision for my overall health and well-being. I will still be doing CrossFit everyday but I will not be competing in the sport.”
“I am excited / nervous / amped about all of these changes and the new stuff I am going to be bringing to all y’all. Let’s get it.”
As well as winning The CrossFit Games with CrossFit Mayhem, Lindy Barber has also competed twice as an individual.
- Lindy-Barber: Photos courtesy of CrossFit Inc
- Lindy-Barber-news: Photo courtesy of CrossFit inc