MUSCULAR SHOULDERS EXERCISE 7: Dips
- Grab the bars and jump up. Balance yourself with locked elbows.
- Lower your body by bending your arms. Lean your torso slightly forward.
- Go down until your shoulders are below your elbows at the bottom.
- Lift your body back up to the starting position by straightening your arms.
- Balance yourself with your shoulders over your hands. Lock your elbows.
Building Strong and Muscular Shoulders
- Muscular-shoulders-Sara-Sigmundsdottir: Photo Courtesy of CrossFit Inc