Danielle Brandon, Bethany Shadburne, Noah Ohlsen and Patrick Vellner will be competing head-to-head at this year’s 22.1 CrossFit Open workout. The announcement will be live-streamed from Colorado at 1 pm local time.
After disclosing that we would have the traditional Open live announcements this year, CrossFit has now shared the athletes competing against each other during the reveal.
The athletes scheduled to appear at the Open 22.1 workout live announcement are:
- Danielle Brandon – 11th Fittest Woman on Earth
- Bethany Shadburne – 2021 Games athlete disqualified after testing positive for Covid.
- Noah Ohlsen – 10th Fittest Man on Earth
- Pat Vellner – 2nd Fittest Man on Earth
Open 22.1 Live Announcement
Thursday, February 24th
- 7 am AEDT (Sydney, Melbourne, Hobart, Canberra) (Friday, February 25th)
- Noon PT (Los Angeles (United States), Vancouver (Canada)
- 3 pm ET (Miami (United States), Quebec (Canada), Cancun (Mexico)
- 8 pm GMT (U.K, Iceland, Portugal, Senegal)
The CrossFit Open 22.1 announcement and workout will be live-streamed via the Games official website and YouTube channel.
CrossFit Open 2022
The registration for the 2022 CrossFit Open is live and athletes of all levels are encouraged to sign up.
The worldwide CrossFit Open will take place across three weeks, from February 24 through to March 14.
Workout windows will be set as follows:
- 22.1: Feb 24-28
- 22.2: Mar 3-7
- 22.3: Mar 10-14
Check out the entire CrossFit season dates from the Open until the Games in August.
Read More: 4 Reasons Why You Should Do the CrossFit Open Even as a Beginner
- CrossFit Open 22.1 athletes: Courtesy of CrossFit Inc.